Monday 26 January 2015

Wedding Card

Going to the chapel and I'm going to get married, going to the chapel of love......

Ha ha ha - did you sing the previous line or did you say it?

My nephew is getting married on February 14th in a winter wonderland themed wedding. Believe it or not, this is the first winter wedding we've been to. (at least a winter wedding in Canada)  I know their colours are silver and teal and their theme involves snowflakes so I wanted to create a card that would reflect their day.




I used the Snowhaven paper package, Artfully Sent cricut cartridge, retired black tulle, lagoon glitter paper and retired lagoon sparkles to create my card.



Now because I'm not mailing this card I also decorated the envelope with a cute "bride & groom" and "congratulations" on the reverse flap.  I lined the envelope with the Snowhaven paper for a finished look.








I love the way this card turned out and how the Mr. & Mrs. pops right out of the inside.

A big thank you to Holly Veselnak for her inspiration.  You can see her video
here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkG2WXwzHIA


Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...