Sunday 18 January 2015

Seaside WOTG Layouts




I loved the Seaside Workshop on the Go and saw a modification from Mony Carter-Nelson that added some fun cricut cuts to the layouts.  With great overlays, film strips, and matting cut with the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, this layout was fun to put together.  I, of course, had some pretty cute models for the pictures too.


 I didn't have the same cartridges that Mony used, so I used the sand castle, beach balls, crab, and turtle from Life's a Beach cartridge.  I love the googly eyes on the crab and turtles.

I take a lot of pictures and when there are 60 of us there are usually a ton more that are shared between everyone.  I know I can't use all the photos, but I try....
Flip flaps are a great way to get more photos on your layouts.  In this instance I added three 4 X 4 flip flaps directly onto my page protector.  It's fun to flip your way through an album.








The patterns in the Seaside paper package are super for beach layouts but versatile enough for lots of other projects too.

Enjoy!!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3 - Look out World!!

  Good morning and welcome to  Day THREE of our April Krafty Peeks!  Today we are sharing an ADORABLE new stamp set from artist Neda! It...