Tuesday 13 January 2015

Baby it's cold outside....

Brrrrr - I am not a fan of winter and today it is cold outside.  My car read -28 degrees celsius this morning with wind chill warnings.  So.... I'm dreaming of a warmer time.

As promised here are a couple of warm pages which were part of the Mexico vacation albums I was busy working on before Christmas.

The seaside paper package was one of my immediate favourite paper packages featured this year by CTMH.  I love the colours, patterns and coordinating cardstock in the paper package.  Add to that the cute complements and metal embellishments and it's a winner for me.



My niece was very creative with her wedding invitations.  A plane ticket captured all the details for the wedding trip.  It's such a cute feature on the title page.   Add some great stamped images and a bit of bling & twine and the layout was done.  The background patterned paper provided such a great jumping off point.





As you can tell by the photo we were ready to get our vacation started - - with our without a driver!!!

I hope you warmed up to my page - enjoy!!!

Jennifer





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...