Sunday 20 July 2014

Because I'm Happy....


Do you have a bucket list?  Whether it is written down or not, we all have things we want to do before we "kick the bucket".  One of the fabulous consultants for CTMH, Tressa Black (Fabulously Artsy) wanted to do a flash mob.  So... she made her dream happen by enlisting the entire consultant team of CTMH to dance a choreographed routine to "Happy" from Despicable Me 2.  She put a tremendous amount of work into this, video taping herself doing the steps for us to practice for months ahead of time, grouped the participants, and had us ready to go on the day.



Oh my what fun this was - I was a participant in this surprise flash mob for the founder and CEO of Close to My Heart, Jeanette Lynton and the VP's, Monica, Brian and Kristine.  I actually am on the video at 1:24 - briefly but I'm dancin'.

Of course we will have to scrapbook the highlights of this and what better way than to create some fun little dudes called "minions".  Many thanks to Crafting with Christina and her great you tube video for the directions for the cards.

 Ha ha ha - they just make me giggle - and sing "Happy" and watch vidoes of minions dancing to "Happy".



I don't have little ones at home any more, but I sure know who theses little dudes are.  A co-workers grand-daughter has trouble saying Despicable Me 2 so she says "Pickle Me 2".


I can use these as cards - I lined the inside with the yellow and can use for a get well, feel better or birthday cards.






I'm sure you're all now singing "Happy" and your feet are tapping.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...