Saturday 22 March 2014

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary to me and .... Close to My Heart!!  March 2014 marks my 6th year anniversary with Close to My Heart.  Little did I know what I would gain from my decision to become a Close to My Heart consultant.  I honestly joined to receive the discount - a good reason for sure, but what I have gained is much, much more than a discount.

I have met so many wonderful ladies (& gents) who enjoy paper crafting as much as I do.  The friendships I have developed with so many talented, creative, and funny ladies has enriched my life.  I love these women as sisters and I am truly blessed to be a CTMH consultant.

I am soooooo excited to see some of these ladies in May at the ReDiscover Toronto event. This is a smaller than convention event brought to us by CTMH Corporate.  It is such a creative, and learning experience. 

Just a little longer to wait than ReDiscover, Toronto is Convention 2014 held at Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, California.  This is a fabulous time reconnecting with long distance friendships from around Canada and the US - not to mention non-stop creating, business mentorship and just plain giggles with thousands of consultants who are paper crafting crazy!!!!

Want to be part of this fun?  I would love to invite you to become a member of the Paper Traditions team in April - join for $99.00 and receive your choice of one of three exclusive to CTMH cricut cartridges for FREE!!!  Yep that's right free - you will receive over $400.00 in products for $99.00!!!!

Since pictures are worth 1,000 words - here are a few of my favourite people!!!

The very talented Alyson Mayo. 
Brian, Monica and Kristine were snagged by four crazy Canadian girls for a photo op!!!
 Barb, Jackie and Nancy are three fabulous women I met at convention in 2011 - we of course had to room together in Dallas in 2012.  We are from the east and west of Canada and shared a ton of laughs over the week.
Here we are at the opening of Convention 2011 in Disneyland. Four ladies who had not previously met - plotting for 2012 and Dallas, TX. 







Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...