Sunday 22 September 2013

Anniversary Card

I had the pleasure to create an anniversary card this week for my sister and her husband who celebrated their 28th wedding anniversary on September 21st!!!

I sponged the background with CTMH sky, indian corn blue and outdoor denim inks.  The images are stamped with Memento black ink with the stamp set Childhood Portrait.  I love this little pair on the bench under the moonlight, sneaking a little smooch.

The card is dark so I wanted to pop with a buttercup cardstock mat.

No embellishments, just my inky fingers!!!



I hope you enjoy this card.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3 - Look out World!!

  Good morning and welcome to  Day THREE of our April Krafty Peeks!  Today we are sharing an ADORABLE new stamp set from artist Neda! It...