Monday 2 September 2013

Always Grateful

Sometimes, when browsing a new CTMH Idea Book one item will jump out at you.  Now calling something your favourite is impossible, but we all have favourite stamp sets, colours, bling, or embellishment that just call to us.

In the Autumn/Winter Idea Book 2013 the stamp set Always Grateful did that for me.  It's a very simple set of 3 single trees, 4 sentiments - nothing spectacular - or is there?  Maybe the simplicity of the images spoke to me, or the thoughts the sentiments evoked, but this set was a must have.

   
I wanted to keep my card clean & simple - let the image and sentiment speak for themselves.  I added black tulle ribbon to bring in some texture and angled my image (kinda like the tilt in my head when I'm thinking) to add some visual interest.







Enjoy,


Jennifer   






2 comments:

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...