Tuesday 2 July 2013

More Caboodle

As promised, this is the rest of the baby album for my nephew and his wife.

 Page 6 & 7 - Giggles is a layout from Cherish - Elegant Contessa.  I love the cute little stickease, and ribbon on this layout.   
 I wanted to show a highlight of the bunny.  I covered the chipboard piece in liquid glass and then covered in some brown fun flock I had (not CTMH) - it really added some texture to the page.  The hearts are popped with foam tape.
 Page 8 & 9 - Cuddles - I'm sure this is from one of the How To books but I forgot to bookmark it. 
 I wanted to show you the cute little deer with the sweet leaf ribbon in her hair.
 A fun hedgehog sniffs a mushroom under a heart tree. 

Stickease can be a fun, and effective way to quickly embellish your layouts.
 Page 10 & 11 - Unforgettable - Cherish Interesting Variation is the template for this layout.  I just love the little sunflower babies - they remind me of Anne Geddes dolls.


Page 12 & 13 -Happy Baby - Cherish Treasure Tags.  I pulled out a cartridge from Cricut to help me with the embellishments on this layout.   The flowers on the bib, and bottle are tulips which I thought were great considering the momma is Dutch as is my hubby.     
 The gramma to be (my sister-in-law) gave me the Robert Munch book I'll Love You Forever when I had my first baby.  Oh my I still can't read that book without tears in my eyes.  I was thrilled to be able to add the quote to the final page of the book.


As always, the baby books I make are a labour of love.  Each is different, with some special elements for the mommy & daddy to let them know when they look at their book, we are sharing with them the joy of a new baby.

So far, I've made more than I care to count, but will be glad to continue this paper tradition with many more great nieces and nephews to come.

Enjoy,

Jennifer
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...