Friday 7 June 2013

I wanna drive your Tractor

 
I love this image of an old tractor from High Hopes.  It just speaks to me.  I think the headlights look like eyes and the grill looks like a mouth.  Isn't it cute.  
 
The paper is from the Victory paper package from CTMH with barn red cardstock.  The image is coloured with my copics, and I again forgot to write the numbers down as I was colouring - sorry.  
The metal embellishment is from my stash but is from CTMH.
 
 
I'm going to add a birthday sentiment and send to my big brother for his birthday next month.  I know he will get a kick out of the old tractor as much as I did.
 
Enjoy,
 
Jennifer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...