Monday 20 May 2013

Yellow Rose of Texas

Last year at this time I was anxiously awaiting departure to Dallax, TX.  I was going to attend my 3rd Close to My Heart Convention.  Not just that, but I was going to meet up with three very special ladies from western Canada.  A year passes so quickly, and sadly not only will I not be going to Orlando, Florida for this years convention, but neither will my three amigos.

So, for this month's card class, I decided to bring a little bit of Texas back, and create this card.

    This is a great technique to add pop and wow to your stamped images.  I used the largest rose from Love Blooms and then coloured in with honey markers.  The banner is from Artiste, co-ordinated with the stamped image.  A bit of bronze glitz glitter gel in the centre of the roses and some black twine to finish it off.







I've been working on finishing up my convention layouts and will post some this week.  I've also been working on some other projects, but won't be able to share them with you for a while.  They are (gasp) Christmas presents!!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3 - Look out World!!

  Good morning and welcome to  Day THREE of our April Krafty Peeks!  Today we are sharing an ADORABLE new stamp set from artist Neda! It...