Monday 27 May 2013

YEE HAW!!!

While we were at the Stockyards in Ft. Worth, we had lunch at Billy Bob's.  It was so much fun.  The girls were a bit grossed out when I "held" hands with Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson, but hey we had hand sanitizer - I was good.  I wished we could have been there at night to watch the entertainment and experience the true Billy Bob's in full swing. 
  

 This is the two page spread - sorry for the glare from the page protectors.  Yep, I did the tourist thing and posed for my bull riding picture.  It was worth the $5.00.  
 A close up of the pages.  I love my hand shake with Johnny & Willie despite everyone else getting the heebie geebies (yes that's a word).  There were also pictures of country music stars around the club, and neat memorabilia.  I'm not sure why in the hundreds of pics we took that was missed!



This was such a fun day with such wonderful ladies.  I miss them so much and am really sad to not be going to Convention to see them this year.

So my tweeker sistahs, until 2014.... hugs

Enjoy


Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...