Thursday 23 May 2013

I know I have watched the news coverage following the tornado which struck Oklahoma this past week, and wondered what I would do in the same circumstances.  Would I be as gracious as these people seem to be?  Would I be able to rebuild my life following such a tragic event?  Is there anything we could do to help? 
 
The answer is a resounding I don't know - I can't even begin to imagine what I would do under the same circumstances, but I do know that with the help of Jeanette Lynton and CTMH we can help.  
 
Ms. Lynton has generously donated 100% of the profits from the sale of the "Thank You" stamp set to Red Cross to aid Tornado victims - 100%!!!   So you can help by spending only $2.95 you can make a difference.  Order yours today.  I have!!!
 
Thank you,
 
Jennifer
 
 
      
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...