Saturday 25 May 2013

Convention 2012 with Clementine

I've almost finished my layouts from Convention 2012 - Dallas, TX.  We had such a great time exploring Dallas/Ft. Worth and tried to fit in as much as we could.  We had an absolute blast.  I'm so sad to be missing convention this year in Orlando, Florida. 

I wanted to share with you a couple of layouts using flip flaps.  These are the greatest for your layouts, especially if you like taking as many photos as I do.



 One of our favourite places was the Stockyards in Ft. Worth.  My girlfriends, Nancy, Jackie & Barb wanted to see the "steer" drive.  Only problem was we kept asking when the bulls ran.  The exasperated cowboy in his Texas accent said, "They're not bulls, they're steers."  Well, this struck our funny bone, and we laughed about it for hours.  When I was putting this layout together, the only title that came to mind was "They're steers".

This layout is with the flip flaps closed.  The next layout shows the flaps open and the extra photos that you can include in your layouts.
    




All I know those steers were big!! (and looked mean). 

Enjoy,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Ha, wish we were going to convention this year. I would love to see pics of your album. Not sure when mine will ever come together as I haven't scrapbooked in a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...