Wednesday 24 April 2013

With enough caffeine...

With enough caffeine I could rule the world!!!  Thanks to a couple of Spring storms we've experienced over the last few weeks, work has been extremely busy.  Every morning I say "start the IV - with enough coffee this day will be bearable".

One of the ladies that works with our company sent a surprise to me this morning... a delivery of Tim Horton's coffee.  I think I sighed out loud.

I really wanted to let her know how much I appreciated it, and how much fun it was to work with people that shared in the craziness of the industry.  So I created this card.

Isn't it great.  I just love this image.  I was in a stamp swap a few months back and this is one of the images I received.   She is coloured with my Copics (B93,B95 for pants, R93, R95 for top, and sorry I forget the yellow I used, but think it was Y15, Y17, Y19?) 
I also pulled bubblegum and grey wool cardstock (retired) from my stash and paired with Chantilly and leftover ribbon from For Always card WOTG.  The sparkles are from the new pink sparkle assortment.
 
Enjoy,
 
Jennifer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...