Monday 22 April 2013

Time to get bossy!!

Time to get bossy?  No not really - it's time to learn a new technique at my Saturday card making crop - embossing.

The ladies had fun making these 3 cards.

 First up was heat embossing and they made the Happy Birthday card embossing the presents.  It also showed how to think outside the box and just because a stamp set is shown as an Anniversary/Wedding cake - doesn't mean it can't be presents.  We continued with the heat embossing, as well as sponging their own background on the favourite Country Born card.
Last up was emboss resist using the June SOTM & the beautiful Chantilly paper package.


I had so much fun with these ladies - truly this is why I love what I do.  To see the smile on their faces, and the joy in completing something they thought they couldn't do.  One of my new to the club ladies was so excited she was tapping her feet and smiling from ear to ear.  It was wonderful to hear "I can do this".

I also took the time to show her what she had in her stash of treasures.  She wanted to scrapbook but had bought items she had no idea how to use.  She went home with a grin and a new found spirit to use the supplies she had and practice the new techniques she had learned.




I love Love my Saturday crop ladies.  







Until next time, I hope you enjoy the cards we created. 

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 - Fruity Fun!!!

    Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set fro...