Sunday 3 March 2013

This Won't Hurt A Bit

This won't hurt a bit.  How many times have we heard that?  

I took my mom on a shopping excursion and we visited a great store - One Crazy Stamper.  Mom is not a scrapbooker, she is a quilter, and she reluctantly entered the store with me.  (sort of like I enter a fabric store with her)  She was charmed by the owner, Lora and we had a fabulous time going through the store.  Mom pointed out how many items used in quilting are used in scrapbooking.   She loved watching Lora colour an image with her Copics.   

I had a mission to find a couple of stamp sets, and needless to say I left with a few more than a couple!!!  Mom found this great stamp and said it reminded her of my sister so of course I had to have it!!

Introducing my nurse "Judy"

I love the twinkle in her eye as she blurts out "this won't hurt a bit" - ha ha ha - she's a great nurse but.... reminds her cranky patients the hospital is no charge and not a 5 star!!  Patients love her - go figure.

I plan to mail it to her with the little story of Mom picking it out.  

Paper package is Chantilly, cardstock is Sky and the ribbon and embellishment are from my retired stash. 

Enjoy,

Jennifer







No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...