Friday 29 March 2013

Thanks a Bunch

I confess - I'm old fashioned.  I like a handwritten thank you card, not an email or facebook message.  When the boys were little, before they could play/wear/use a gift, our rule was a handwritten thank you note was completed.  In my stash, you can never have enough Thank You cards.  

I have a great group of ladies that wanted to have a workshop class on embossing techniques.  A demonstration wasn't going to cut it with these gals - they wanted to get their hands inky too.  So I set to work creating.

This is one of the cards the ladies will be completing at the class.    I wanted to teach the emboss resist technique and the June SOTM, A Flowering Bunch, was a perfect stamp set to "highlight".



Stamp your image with Versamark and apply clear detail embossing powder. When heat seat, apply ink to your cardstock (either with a sponge or dauber) to "highlight" the emobossed image.    I used buttercup and cotton candy ink the colours featured in the beautiful Chantilly paper package.  If you click on the picture to get a bigger image, you'll also see I used the bitty opaque pearls to add some bling to the flower centres.





Join CTMH in Aapril and you will receive April, May, June, and July SOTM for free with your consultant kit, all for only $49.00!!!

Enjoy!!

Jennifer
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...