Monday 25 March 2013

Mr. & Mrs. wedding card

I love when I get the opportunity to create wedding cards.  They are just so fun and bling and shiny is mandatory.  My eldest nephew was married on March 15th and this is the card I created for him and his new bride.

Silver embossing added pop to the wedding cake and Mr. and Mrs. sentiment and silver glitz glitter gel highlighted the bell that topped the cake.

The paper is from Love Always, with Smokey Plum and Slade Cardstock.  The cake was embossed on Whisper cardstock.

The cake image and bell is from The Happy Couple stamp set.  Mr. and Mrs. is from a retired set.


Congratulations John & Virginia - wishing you many many years of happiness and love.

I hope you enjoy my Mr. and Mrs. wedding card.

Jennifer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...