Sunday 3 February 2013

Time Can't Stand Still, but You Can!



Does this give you enough inspiration to scrapbook? 

This beautiful video was presented at Close to My Heart 2012 Convention by the lovely, talented and amazing Stacy Julian.  Believe me when I say there wasn't a dry eye in the house. 

I think it made all of us realize why we scrapbook, why we teach paper crafting, and why we are so passionate about Close to My Heart.  It isn't about paper, bling,or  ribbon - it's about celebrating those little moments that become the big moments, cherishing friendships with fellow consultants that you only get to see once a year, celebrating everyone's successes and the joy of preserving those memories on paper for others to smile, cry, or laugh when they remember.

Enjoy,

Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...