Monday 20 August 2012

Fun Cards!!!

Sometimes you just want to create some fun cards!!!  I love each one of these little guys and always have fun when I colour.  

The first card was stamped with a great little stamp set called "Just for You"  I love this beautiful flower - cut with my Art Philosphy cricut cartridge, stamped and highlighted with a pewter brad.  The paper is from Stella and the sentiment is from the stamp set "A Little Thanks."  Complimenting colours are Olive and Chocolate - simple but effective. 


The second card is featuring the retired paper package Cruisin' and the exclusive stamp set that came with the WOTG.  This card was inspired by a fellow consultant and I just love how my car is popped off the page and rarin' to go!!!  I rode in one of these cars in Cuba and they look good, but man they didn't have great springs!!!

 I was in a stamped image swap with a number of other ladies and these two images were ones I received.  I love these little girls and couldn't wait to pull out my Copics and colour away.

I ran the background paper through my cuttlebug to emboss the Happy Birthday sayings.  The little girl is mounted on the grey Decor journalling spot and of course every little girl needs some bling - so I added a shimmer brad and some organdy ribbon.  Cute right? 
  I pulled out some old bling from CTMH that has long since retired but was in my stash of goodies to add the pink and green bling down the right side.  I bet some of my fellow consultants may also have this mini-medley in their stash!!
The topiary cardstock mat was edge distressed for a little extra something.  I used the Lucy patterned paper and punched an eyelet border and then mounted on blush cardstock.










I hope you like what I created and maybe I inspired some of you.

Happy creating,

Jennifer
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...