Monday 9 July 2012

Convention 2012 - Dallas, Texas

My posts have been lacking for the last few weeks.  I'm getting ready to head to CTMH Convention 2012 in Dallas, Texas.  I am super duper excited like a little kid!!!  This is such a fun time of year and a time to meet new friends, and catch up with old friends.  I am meeting up with three lovely ladies I had the pleasure of meeting at CTMH Convention 2011 - Disneyland.  We clicked as friends like we had known each other for years.  We have kept in contact over the past year and made plans to all go to convention this year together.

I hope Dallas is ready for us.  Barb, Nancy & Jackie I can't wait to meet up with y'all tomorrow.  We have a year's worth of talking to catch up on and an itinerary that should fill a month to do in 6 days.

So watch out Gilley's, Billy Bob's, Fort Worth Stockyards, Book Depository, and various shopping centres near and far, we're almost there.

I'll be back on the 17th of July and will post lots of pictures and maybe a few sneak peaks from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.

YEE HAW!!!!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...