Friday 27 April 2012

Fun with Copics Part II

I have a few more cards I made with images coloured with my Copics.  This is the last of the images I had stamped.  I was also trying to use some "old" from my stash with some new to see what I could come up with. 

Bye Bye Girl is a Mo Manning stamp and I used my Art Philosphy Cartridge to cut the shape, foam tape to pop her off the page.  I also used some "old" sassy strands to add the fringes from her bike.  The background paper is from the Pemberley paper package.

Gramma by Lacey Designs is also popped off the background paper with foam tape.  The background paper is from the paper package Florentine, and more "old" product from my stash of Sassy Strands in Indian Corn Blue.

Last up is Heart Seeds.  I have lost the packaging so can't tell you who the stamp is from.  This little girl is popped with foam tape, and the background is from Cruisin paper package.  The watermelon cardstock is from my "old" product stash.  Sentiment is from Card Chatter Sympathy.


I'm also working on some other projects which I will share later since they are a gift!!! 

Happy crafting.

Jennifer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...