Thursday 15 March 2012

PEMBERLEY

Yep, it was Pemberley paper package that was my "slow burn to love." It wasn't the first to go on my "must have order". Honestly, it wasn't until I saw a number of beautiful cards, layouts and 3-D projects made by my fellow consultants that tempted me to put Pemberley on my next order.


This is my take on the beautiful PEMBERLEY Workshop on the Go. I tweaked it for my photos, and added white photo mats. Simply beautiful - or is it the appearance of simplicity that make this layout really pop?


This layout really has a lot of details. Notice the scalloped border, the pennants, the paisley topper, the rope trim, all stamped with the exclusive stamp set from the Pemberley WOTG. The small yellow flower was stamped with the flower image from Card Word Puzzle. The flower centres are honey resin buds from the Bouquet Assortment.


Details are carried through on the companion page, pennants, flowers, rope detail. But what I really like is the envelope. Yes, an envelope, made with the Art Philosphy cricut cartridge. This is a great way to tuck away journalling, a lock of hair, tiny keepsakes that you may want to keep all to yourself!!

And, if you look at the cards featured in the Interactive Cards they also feature paper from the PEMBERLEY paper package.

So whether you love a paper packet at first sight or love after a slow burn, the result is always the same - memories preserved on paper!!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...