Wednesday 1 February 2012

Workshop on the Go

I wanted to show you a couple of very quick layouts created with Believe Workshop on the Go. I'm really not this caught up on my pictures, I just decided to scrapbook 2011 backwards. So I am done with Christmas and Thanksgiving thanks to the Dreamin WOTG and Believe WOTG.


Isn't this layout just the cutest. I cut the title with my cricut using the Art Philosphy cartridge from CTMH and changed the size of pictures slightly and bada boom, bada bing - done a 2 page layout.

But Wait...


I then used the left over papers to make a second two page layout - added some Stickease and ta da - done. What could be easier than that.



Take a look at a WOTG from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book. This is Footloose one of my favorites. This is great not only for beach, pool, scrapbooking pages, but also great birthday, thank you, girlfriend cards. The colours are hot, hot, hot for summer - lagoon, creme brulee and sweet leaf. For only $29.95 you will receive the Footloose Level 2 Paper Packet, Footloose Workshop Stamp Set (only available as part of the WOTG) 2 white daisy cardstock sheets, wooden badge buttons and instructional brochure.

I decided to add the Footloose Complements Dimensional Elements $4.95 and the Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine $4.95 to my order, so that I could have the option to add my own flair to additional projects.

Workshops on the Go, a great value and something to be sure to take a closer look at.

Watch my blog for dates for upcoming workshops in March and April featuring WOTG - which one will be your favourite?

Happy Creating.

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I love-love-love the Believe set and was really sad to see it go! Beautiful work!

    Amber
    http://ctmh-amber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...