Sunday 8 January 2012

Mojo Monday 222 & Colour Throwdown

I promised more artwork and have two quick cards to share with you.


First up - Mojo Monday 222 Sketch. This was a favourite and there is some terrific artwork on the Mojo Monday blog.


I loved this card when I was done. It is perfect for an upcoming male relative's birthday. This card features a retired paper package called Lucky. It has great colours of sunset, indian corn blue, dessert sand, outdoor denim and olive. I stamped the bicycle image from C1439 Enjoy Life and the sentiment from D1187 For Every Occasion (retired). The embellishments are from green ribbon collection, and olive mini medley.


This is the card I created for Color Throwdown Challenge. I used Grey Flannel, Tulip & Black cardstock. The stickease is from a retired collection called Rough & Tumble and the sentiment is from D1111 Card
Sentiments. Embellishments are licorice opaques and black ribbon collection. The card base is White Die Cut Cards. All supplies from Close to My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...