Wednesday 14 December 2011

Holiday Season

I promise I have been very busy in my craft room, and I would love to show you what I've been up to, but.... they are Christmas gifts, so the pictures will have to wait.

The holiday season is very busy, but I hope you are all able to take some time to relax and get into your crafting.

The cowboy card was a big hit with my nephew and his fiance. He kept checking the back to see where it was from, despite reassurances it was handmade. Too cute for words. My daughter-in-law Jenna made the cake - a cowboy stetson which was as good to eat as it was to look at. I'll post a picture of it soon.

I had such fun at our family Christmas party. Santa made an appearance and despite a few cries was a huge hit!!! The wish lists were put in again and all the kids assured Santa they had been very good all year long.

I will post pictures of artwork and the Christmas party soon, so be sure to pop back in to check. Until then, everyone have a safe, happy, and joyous holiday season.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...