Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas Wishes

Our family Christmas party with all my brothers and sisters along with nieces and nephews and great-nieces and nephews was held last Sunday at my sister's house. We had so much fun with the little ones. Imagine my surprise when Santa took time out of his busy schedule to visit with us.





First up to visit Santa was Rylan (my great-nephew). I am sure he asked for something related to Cars. He is a big Lightning McQueen fan and taught me a lot at supper. Oh and he taught me his new phrase. "Hey baby, how you doin'" He kept me entertained all through supper


Abby (my great-niece) chatted with Santa telling him what a good girl she had been all year. I'm not sure what she asked for, but I know she is shoe girl, and very girly so maybe something for her closet.


Haidee (my great-niece) was so sweet with Santa. She wanted a Barbie jet. Now when I played with Barbie's all she had was an RV, so I guess Barbie has moved up in the world. Santa told her he was sure she was such a good little girl he thought it may be under her tree.


It seems not everyone is a fan of Santa. Peyton (my great-niece) had to be rescued by her mom. No way was she sitting on Santa's knee. She didn't want anything to do with him.



As part of the Christmas party, we also had a bridal shower for my nephew, Ryan, and his fiance Tiffany. I can't wait for their wedding this June. It will be so much fun to get together with family again. We live all over the province so don't get together very often.


And lastly, I wanted to share a card I made called Christmas Wishes. The card follows the Mojo Monday 219 sketch. I used retired Mistletoe CTMH paper, cranberry, black and new england ivy cardstock, 2" scalloped punch, all CTMH and 1 3/4" circle punch from Stampin Up. The image is from father time stamp set, from CTMH, and coloured with Copic markers. I hope you enjoy.

I want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season, Merry Christmas from me and my family to you and yours.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...