Friday 30 December 2011

Best Friends Forever

Have you ever met someone and instantly become best friends? I had the pleasure of meeting three such ladies who have quickly become my BFF's. Barb Sinclair, Nancy Ball and Jackie Lupien are fellow Close to My Heart consultants, and fellow Canucks. We had arranged to meet all Canadian consultants just before registration at convention. Yep, that's how we met, simple, but after spending time together, quickly became friends. We laughed at the same things (however stupid) and enjoyed each other's company. We have become "Tweeker Sisters".


Jackie made each of us a decorated card box, card portfolio and cards. Now she added her own special flare by adding Edmonton Oiler mitts and chocolates. She used the paper packet Fanfare from CTMH and decorated with buttons, edge distressing and pop dots. Love everything (well except the Oiler mitts - ha ha ha )


Barb simply amazed me with her creative thinking. The hanging banner will go in my office at work. It is created with the tiles from the Memory Game, inked with Stazon, covered with Roxie paper packet and stamped with Live (Every moment) Love (simple pleasures) Laugh (until your heart overflows) The 5 tiles are strung with an organdy ribbon and tie with a bronze brad. I hope you can see all the details in this project. I think a workshop may be forthcoming on this project!!!

Nancy's project is on it's way and I'll post pictures as soon as it arrives.

I cannot wait to see these three ladies again in Dallas, site of Convention 2012. Dallas in July - - we must be crazy!!! I made each of the ladies a "Dallas" 6 X 6 quick pic album which they will be able to fill with pictures and treasures from convention.

Barb, Jackie & Nancy - my BFF's and lifelong friends.

1 comment:

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...