Friday 18 November 2011

Dry Erase Board

In July 2011 my son, David, his girlfriend, Jen and I were at the Close to My Heart Convention in beautiful Disneyland California. Of course, living with a scrapbooker they knew about CTMH, or did they? They had no idea how much fun a grown woman can have with thousands of other "like minded crazy for convention women." They were so caught up in the excitement and always wanted to know what we had done that day, what had we made, what was new. They toured the silent auction room with me (incognito) and commented on a few pieces - which made me bid on them - and the art room. It was so refreshing to hear how amazingly talented the artists are who are consultants with CTMH. This is not just scrapbooking for sure.

One of the pieces caught David's eye. It was a dry erase picture frame with a "what's for dinner" theme. He asked right then if I would make him something like that. One day was my response.

Well, David & Jen have purchased their first house, and I thought it was a perfect opportunity for "one day"

This is what I came up with.


I hope they are pleased. The fun part about this project is you can change the layout under the picture frame from season to season or just if you feel like a change.


Materials - Picture frame - 11 X 17 Michaels
Paper & Stickease - CTMH Spendor (retired)
Embellishments (ribbon/brads/pins) - CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 - Fruity Fun!!!

    Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set fro...