Saturday 12 November 2011

Christmas Card Workshop


I had so much fun teaching this Christmas card workshop, hosted by my sister, Kathy. My great-niece Abby participated in her first card making workshop, and I had the opportunity to meet two wonderful ladies, new to Close To My Heart.

Everyone made 6 different card designs. Abby showed everyone how you could have your own style and make the card completely your own.


If you would like to host your own workshop or gathering, please email me for available dates.

Happy Creating,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. It sure looks like everybody had a great time! The smiles on those faces are genuine. Keep doing what you're doing, girl. You've got a special thing going on! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...